Rose's Closet Consignment
Welcome to Rose’s Closet, our in-store consignment shop!
Rose's Closet is a consignment shop carrying current and vintage women's clothing and accessories located on 104 Hana Highway. While we do love designer brands, we do appreciate non-designer items that have a unique cut, details, or print. We are very selective in order to curate the best quality items for our customers.
Do have some items that no longer “spark joy”? We can help with that too. We accept women’s clothing and accessories in clean and good condition. And remember, when you’re consigning not only is it good for the environment, it’s good for your pocket book too!
We are still accepting consignments on a drop-in basis, by appointment only. We will no longer be accepting jewelry, shoes, and swimwear.
Before calling us to make an appointment please review our consignment policy below.
- We accept consignments, by appointment only
- We accept seasonal items that are clean and in excellent condition, however exceptions may be made on seasonal items
- Any item may be returned, if after further inspection we determine it is not suitable for sale
- Consignors receive 40% of the final selling price
- Items will be held for a 90 day period and we will call you to reclaim your unsold items, which you have 14 days to pick up
- If you do not reclaim your items, they will become the sole property of Rose's closet and will be donated.
- You may accumulate store credit for items sold which may be used towards purchases within our shop or request a check! That can be picked up or mailed to current address.
- Payouts are made the first business week of every month
- All sales are final, no returns or exchanges